Monday, May 6, 2013

Back to ebay






So a new breadboard was in order. I found this on ebay but I'm not convinced that it's any bigger than the other one where it counts. Yes, it has a ton more connections, but across, I don't think it does.



I just superimposed two pictures for this.I don't this this'll work either. I have already ordered this new board, so now I have a decision to make. Do I order some male to female cables? or bridge the LED panel over 2 boards?




So while on ebay, I bought a digital servo, of course the new breadboard, and a 16x2 character lcd display.

I also had a breakthrough on the issue of switching ground wires on the arduino. It was easier than I thought. Simply setting the pin to LOW makes is a ground. And, if I were interested in CharliePlexing, if I set the pinMode() to INPUT, it'll actually remove it from the circuit. Actually, it runs it through a high gain pull-up resister which is the equivalent of removing it from the circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment